SAVIT-E Face Wash Review




If you live in Pakistan or any other countries where you face sunlight for more 10 hours, you're likely to have skin that is irritated or has major discoloration.

As I'm currently studying in an university at Islamabad, my skin has gone through some major skin problems including one of them was dark spots.

If you want to read all about my skin journey. Click down below.

MY SKIN JOURNEY UP UNTIL NOW.

I came across SAVIT-E  face wash when I was looking for something that had vitamin e in it and  can used  daily without reminding myself to use it. So a face-wash like this was an easy option to include in my daily busy life.


I started using it during my final exams with the stress and the daily pollution and sunlight I was facing I had to do something for my skin.

This face-wash was recommended by my cousin for whom it worked effective.

SO here is the actual review

Review:

It comes in a plastic bottle and with light green liquid.The liquid is not to watery but has a perfect consistency to be easily applied.
I used it for two months, twice and sometimes thrice  a day, using little amount about a size of pea, although it's not very foaming but it can be easily massaged. I massaged it on my face for about 1 min at least.

Results:

The results were amazing, only after one week, my skin was starting clearing, especially my dark spots were reduced, and my skin actually glowed.

The only thing I didn't like was the fact after every wash my skin turned a little dry, although it do say that its for all skin type, but nothing a little more moisturizer can't do.

It's not costly as it is not a regular but a targeted face wash.

Overall its great I think people who have irritated and patchy and have a lot of discoloration should really use it. 





Comments